Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge 115

Hey Everyone! This week I made a few different cards based on the Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge #115 (http://www.stamping411.blogspot.com/). The first two go with the upcoming Halloween theme, and the third kind of drifted from the sketch little bit, but its my personal favorite so I'll share it with you as well.

Here's the sketch, and the cards I came up with:


Thanks for coming to visit my blog and see my latest cards!
~Jenna























3 comments:

  1. I can see why the third is your favorite.. That's what you do! Take a sketch and reinvent it... This is just fabulous.. I really like them all. The wedding one is very elegant and the others are just fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are great! I like the third one, too...so elegant! Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You were busy!!! I love them all...a mix of fun and elegant. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Just So Scrappy