Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2S4U Sketch 38

Today I decided to make a card for the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch challenge #38. I'm still working on last minute Halloween cards for my son's preschool class...its much more fun to make a bunch of different cards, than every single card exactly the same!

The above picture was taken without a flash, and it was kind of disappointing how it didn't show any of the shine on the card, so I decided to try it with a flash...obviously poor quality, but I guess you can kind of see where its *supposed* to be shiny, lol.
Thanks for coming to visit my blog to see my card!
~Jenna

5 comments:

  1. oh so fun!! love all the spider-y goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh the difference is amazing. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh love all the shine. It is so hard to photograph glitter and bling but I am glad you showed us both shots so we get the idea
    thanks for sharing
    :) kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I have the same issues with my camera. It's a beautiful card. Love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing love that card. TFP at 2sketches4you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama • Digiscrap by Just So Scrappy